Fresh Turmeric Rhizome Juice with Guggul
Can you imagine an Indian dish without turmeric?
It forms an integral part Of Indian cuisine. But, apart from being used as an ingredient in cooking, turmeric offers many health benefits. Turmeric contains more than 300 antioxidants, which makes turmeric a powerful healer. Turmeric is now more widely being recognized as an anti-cancer agent.
Turmeric has a compound called curcumin that possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps reduce pain and inflammation, two common Symptoms Of arthritis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Turmeric Rhizome juice is specially blended with Guggul. Guggul is known by the Sanskrit name “Guggulu,” which means, “protects from disease”. Guggul has very subtle and penetrating qualities and Of this is considered a ‘yogavahi’, meaning that it is often employed specifically to carry Other substances deep into the tissues. Further, its combination with other herbs actually lends direction to its powerful detoxifying and rejuvenating qualities.
- Its strong anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing joint pains.
- It helps in detoxifying the liver, which further prevents the risk Of hepatitis, cirrhosis, and jaundice.
- It also aids in fat metabolism to help manage the weight along with improving digestion, reducing gas, and bloating.
- It has anti-bacterial properties along with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- It helps to boost immunity on account of its strong anti-oxidant activity which fights off free radical attacks on the system.
- The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties also help to reduce inflammation in the brain which is believed to be the main reason behind Alzheimer’s disease.
- It helps in the prevention of stomach-related diseases such as ulcers and colon cancer.
- It also helps to reduce uric acid levels in the body.
- Its strong anti-inflammatory property also helps to acts against the development of rheumatoid arthritis and delays it.
Key Ingredient: Turmeric Juice 97%, Guggul Extract 2.9%
Test Report from a NABL Certified Laboratory
|Energy||54.80 KCL||Cholesterol||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9.90 gm||Proteins||1.10 g|
|Sugar||0.0 g||Curcumin||180 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||1.67%||Iron||1.58 mg|
|Total Fat||1.20 gm||Vitamin B1||0.27 mg|
|Saturate Fat||230 mg||Sodium||43.5 mg|
|Trans Fat||0 g||Potassium||90 mg|
How to Use
|18+||2 Spoon||2 Spoon|
Note:- Pregnant and nursing women should consult a physician before consuming this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.