Joints are the parts of your body where your bones meet. Joint pain mostly occurs in a person above the age of 40 years, joint pain has become a common disease in today’s time. The joints allow your skeletal bones to move. Joints include:
- The shoulders
- The elbow
Joint pain refers to discomfort, pain, and soreness in any joint of the body. Joint pain is a common complaint. It usually does not require a visit to the hospital.
Sometimes, joint pain is the result of an illness or injury. Arthritis is also a common cause of joint pain. However, it can also be caused by other conditions or factors.
What causes joint pain?
One of the most common causes of joint pain is arthritis. The two main forms of arthritis are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
According to the American College of Rheumatology, OA is most common in adults over 40 years of age. It moves slowly and affects commonly used joints such as:
Joint pain due to OA results from the breakdown of cartilage which acts as a cushion and shock absorber for the joints.
The second form of arthritis is RA. According to the Arthritis Foundation, RA affects approximately 1.5 million Americans. It affects women more than men.
This can worsen and worsen joints over time. RA causes joint pain, swelling and fluid buildup as the body’s immune system attacks the membrane that lines the joints.
Joint pain can be caused by:
- Bursitis, or inflammation of the cushioning pads around joints
- Certain infectious diseases, such as mumps, influenza, and hepatitis
- Chondromalacia of the patella, or a breakdown of the cartilage in the kneecap
- An injury
- Tendinitis, or inflammation of the tendon
- An infection of the bone or joint
- Overuse of a joint
What are the symptoms of joint pain?
In some cases, you will need to see a doctor for your joint pain. If you do not know the cause of your joint pain and you are experiencing other unexplained symptoms, then you should make an appointment.
You should also see a doctor if:
- The area around the joint is swollen, red, soft, or warm to the touch.
- Pain persists for three days or longer
- You have a fever but no other symptoms of the flu
Go to the emergency room if you have any of the following:
- You have experienced a serious injury.
- The joint appears distorted.
- Inflammation of the joint is sudden.
- The joint is fully mobile.
- You have severe joint pain.
How is joint pain diagnosed?
Your doctor will likely do a physical exam. They will ask you many questions about your joint pain. This can help reduce potential causes.
A joint x-ray may be necessary to identify joint damage related to arthritis.
If your doctor suspects some other reason, they may order a blood test for some autoimmune disorders. They can also request sedimentation rate tests to measure the level of inflammation in the body or complete blood count.
How is joint pain treated?
Doctors consider both OA and RA to be chronic conditions. There is currently no treatment available that will completely eliminate the joint pain associated with arthritis or prevent it from coming back. However, there are ways to manage pain:
- It may help to use topical pain relievers or use nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- Be physically active and follow a fitness program focusing on moderate exercise.
- Stretch before exercising to maintain a good range of motion in your joints.
- Keep your body weight within a healthy range. This will reduce the stress on the joints.
- If your pain is not due to arthritis, then you can try taking a non-transcription, anti-inflammatory medication, massage, take a hot bath, stretch frequently, and get enough rest.
This is the 3 product that prevents your joint pain
- Turmeric Oil Juice
- Fresh Turmeric Rhizome Juice with Guggul
- Orthosash Capsule
Seabuckthorn with Turmeric Oil Juice:-
This Seabuckthorn With Turmeric Oil is formulated with certified organic sea buckthorn berries and with turmeric oil. Turmeric (Curcuma longa root) has been used medicinally for thousands of years for its incredible range of health benefits. This is due to the ability of antioxidants to neutralize and counteract free radicals.
Free radicals are chemicals produced by the body during its normal functioning and by external factors such as pollution. Free radicals can cause many problems in the body including inflammation and swelling, accelerated cellular aging, and possibly promoting cancer growth. Turmeric, due to its antioxidant activity, may prevent some of these serious health problems.
It is well known that Turmeric in powder form is not very well absorbed because most of the medicinal constituents’ are oil-soluble. Turmeric essential oil has been specially extracted using supercritical Co2 extraction by which all of the lipophilic (oil-friendly) compounds are distilled from the Turmeric root. Turmeric is now more widely being recognized as an anti-cancer agent.
- It helps in detoxifying the liver, which further prevents the risk of hepatitis, cirrhosis, and jaundice.
- It improves the digestive system and helps to reduce inflammation of the stomach.
- It’s anti-inflammation and anti-bacterial properties help in wound healing.
- Its antioxidant and anti-cancer properties help to protect us from cancer.
- It helps to boosts immunity on account of its strong anti-oxidant activity which fights off free radical attacks in the system.
- It helps to reduce inflammation in the brain which is believed to be the main reason behind Alzheimer’s disease.
- It helps in the prevention of stomach-related diseases such as ulcers and colon cancer.
- It helps to protect us from skin diseases like psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
Fresh Turmeric Rhizome Juice with Guggul:-
Can you imagine an Indian dish without turmeric?
It forms an integral part Of Indian cuisine. But, apart from being used as an ingredient in cooking, turmeric offers many health benefits. Turmeric contains more than 300 antioxidants, which makes turmeric a powerful healer. Turmeric is now more widely being recognized as an anti-cancer agent. Turmeric has a compound called curcumin that possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps reduce pain and inflammation, two common Symptoms Of arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Turmeric Rhizome juice is specially blended with Guggul. Guggul is known by the Sanskrit name “Guggulu,” which means, “protects from disease”. Guggul has very subtle and penetrating qualities and Of this is considered a ‘yogavahi’, meaning that it is often employed specifically to carry Other substances deep into the tissues. Further, its combination with other herbs actually lends direction to its powerful detoxifying and rejuvenating qualities.
- Its strong anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing joint pains.
- It helps in detoxifying the liver, which further prevents the risk Of hepatitis, cirrhosis, and jaundice.
- It also aids in fat metabolism to help manage the weight along with improving digestion, reducing gas, and bloating.
- It has anti-bacterial properties along with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- It helps to boost immunity on account of its strong anti-oxidant activity which fights off free radical attacks on the system.
- The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties also help to reduce inflammation in the brain which is believed to be the main reason behind Alzheimer’s disease.
- It helps in the prevention of stomach-related diseases such as ulcers and colon cancer.
- It also helps to reduce uric acid levels in the body.
- Its strong anti-inflammatory property also helps to acts against the development of rheumatoid arthritis and delays it.
The selection of herbs in Orthosash is based upon long-standing use as a traditional solution to promote joint health, control natural inflammatory responses within the body, and maintain healthy nerve and tissue function. Orthosash capsule is formulated with many herbs as follows:-
- Withania Somniferra (Ashwagandha) is a multipurpose herb well known to strengthen the body physically and helps to ease arthritis pain, as it is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Vitex Nirgundo (Nirgundi) contains alkaloids, glycosides, flavonoids, Resins, and Tannins. It has potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, which help in reducing inflammation and control arthritis pain.
- Boerhaavia Diffusa (Punarnava) is used to support the comfortable movement of the joints for those with Kapha (water) constitutions and Kapha dosha (humor) imbalances.
- Curcuma Amada (Amba Haldi) works as a calming agent, which helps to relieve pain in our body.
- Colchicum Luteum (Suranjan) reduces swelling, inflammation, and pain and hence used in the treatment of gout, rheumatism, and similar joint affections.
- Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna) helps to combat both Kapha and Vayu, thus relieves stiffness and pain associated with back pain low, sciatica, and other painful conditions of the back and lower limbs.