The selection of herbs in Orthosash is based upon long-standing use as a traditional solution to promote joint health, control natural inflammatory responses within the body, and maintain healthy nerve and tissue function. Orthosash capsule is formulated with many herbs as follows:-
- Withania Somniferra (Ashwagandha) is a multipurpose herb well known to strengthen the body physically and helps to ease arthritis pain, as it is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Vitex Nirgundo (Nirgundi) contains alkaloids, glycosides, flavonoids, Resins, and Tannins. It has potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, which helps in reducing inflammation and control arthritis pain.
- Boerhaavia Diffusa (Punarnava) is used to support the comfortable movement of the joints for those with Kapha (water) constitutions and Kapha dosha (humor) imbalances.
- Curcuma Amada (Amba Haldi) works as a calming agent, which helps to relieve pain in our body.
- Colchicum Luteum (Suranjan) reduces swelling, inflammation, and pain and hence used in the treatment of gout, rheumatism, and similar joint affections.
- Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna) helps to combat both Kapha and Vayu, thus relieves stiffness and pain associated with back pain low, sciatica, and other painful conditions of the back and lower limbs.
Withania Somniferra (Ashwagandha) Vitex Nirgundo (Nirgundi), Zingiber Officinale ( Ginger) Boerhavia Diffusa (Punarnava), Curcuma Amada (Amba Haldi) Colchicum Luteum (Suranjan), Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna).
How to Use
|18+||1 Capsule||1 Capsule|
Note:- Pregnant and nursing women should consult a physician before consuming this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.