Biosash Sea buckthorn With Turmeric Oil Juice
This Biosash Sea buckthorn With Turmeric Oil Juice is formulated with certified organic sea buckthorn berries and with turmeric oil. Turmeric (Curcuma longa root) has been used medicinally for thousands of years for its incredible range of health benefits. This is due to the ability of antioxidants to neutralize and counteract free radicals.
Free radicals are chemicals produced by the body during its normal functioning and by external factors such as pollution. Free radicals can cause many problems in the body including inflammation and swelling, accelerated cellular aging, and possibly promoting cancer growth. Turmeric, due to its antioxidant activity, may prevent some of these serious health problems.
It is well known that Turmeric in powder form is not very well absorbed because most of the medicinal constituents’ are oil-soluble. Turmeric essential oil has been specially extracted using supercritical Co2 extraction by which all of the lipophilic (oil-friendly) compounds are distilled from the Turmeric root. Turmeric is now more widely being recognized as an anti-cancer agent.
This video explains Biosash with Turmeric Oil Juice.
Biosash Sea buckthorn With Turmeric Oil Juice Benefits:
- It helps in detoxifying the liver, which further prevents the risk of hepatitis, cirrhosis, and jaundice.
- It improves the digestive system and helps to reduce inflammation of the stomach.
- Its anti-inflammation and anti-bacterial properties help in wound healing.
- Its antioxidant and anti-cancer properties help to protect us from cancer.
- It helps to boost immunity on account of its strong anti-oxidant activity which fights off free radical attacks in the system.
- It helps to reduce inflammation in the brain which is believed to be the main reason behind Alzheimer’s disease.
- It helps in the prevention of stomach-related diseases such as ulcers and colon cancer.
- It helps to protect us from skin diseases like psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
Key Ingredient: Sea buckthorn Juice 94.9% Turmeric Oil 5%
Test Report from a NABL Certified Laboratory
|Energy||29.90 KCL||Vitamin B2||0.30 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||3.882 mg/ml||Vitamin B6||0.31 mg|
|Sugar||0.0 gm||Vitamin D||54.7 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||1.51%||Vitamin E||2.57 mg|
|Total Fat||1.14%||Beta Carotene||11.16 mg|
|Saturate Fat||250.0 mg||Folic Acid||0.422 mg|
|Trans Fat||0.0 gm||Sodium||48.6 mg|
|Cholesterol||0.0 gm||Phosphorus||21.56 mg|
|Proteins||0.451 gm||Potassium||99.0 mg|
|Calcium||5.16mg||Omega 3||102.04 mg|
|Iron||1.58 mg||Omega 6||423.16 mg|
|Vitamin A||608.2 IU||Omega 7||2072.14 mg|
|Vitamin C||35.25 mg||Omega 9||1683.57 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.27 mg|
How to Use
|18+||1 Spoon||1 Spoon|
Note:- Pregnant and nursing women should consult a physician before consuming this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.