SEA BUCKTHORN CARDIOSASH JUICE
Major lifestyle-induced problems today affect the proper functioning of the heart which may lead to serving complications including high blood pressure and heart disease and even heart attacks.
This special formulation based on sea buckthorn and Indian herbs well known in Ayurveda are essential for maintaining for cardio-vascular health.Sea buckthorn is well known to positively impact cardiovascular health. it contains all the omega essential fatty acids good for heart health including the rare omega7.
This sea buckthorn juice is formulated with Terminalia arjuna (Arjun Chhal) and inula Racemosa (Pushker Mool) which have been used since ancient times in Ayurveda to boost heart health.
Sea Buckthorn Cardiosash Juice Benefits:-
- Omega 3-excellent natural vegetarian source for heart health, immunity, and cellular rejuvenation.
- Omega 7-rare natural vegetarian source for heart health, immunity, and cellular rejuvenation.
- Natural minerals and vitamins are essential for heart health.
- Anti-oxidants-essential to maintain suppleness of arteries and veins.
- Terminalia Arjuna– Helps reduce cholesterol and blood pressure, Helpful in angina.
- Inula Racemosa-known to be anti-anginal, vasodilatory,anti-ischaemic, and anti-inflammatory in nature.
Key Ingredient:- Sea buckthorn pulp 84.9%, Arjun Chhal Extract 7%, PushkerMool Extract Guggul Extract3%.
Test Report from a NABL Certified Laboratory
|Energy||28.8 Kcal||Vitamin B2||0.22 mg/100 gm|
|Total Carbohydrate||36.6 mg||Vitamin B6||0.023 mg/100 gm|
|Sugar||0.0 gm||Vitamin D||50.5 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||1.52%||Vitamin E||2.05 mg/100 gm|
|Total Fat||1.29%||Beta Carotene||10.2 mg|
|Saturate Fat||255.0 mg||Folic Acid||0.386 mg/100 gm|
|Trans Fat||0.0 gm||Sodium||47.6 mg|
|Cholesterol||0.0 gm||Phosphorus||21.2 mg/100 gm|
|Proteins||0.455 gm||Potassium||96.0 mg|
|Calcium||5.10 mg/100 gm||Omega 3||540 mg/100 gm|
|Iron||1.50 mg/100 gm||Omega 6||590 mg/100 gm|
|Vitamin A||490.52 IU/100 gm||Omega 7||1900 mg/100 gm|
|Vitamin C||34.22 mg/100 gm||Omega 9||1650 mg/100 gm|
|Vitamin B1||0.17 mg/100 gm|
How to Use
|18+||1 Spoon||1 Spoon|
Note:- Pregnant and nursing women should consult a physician before consuming this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.